Friday, December 11, 2009

This Holiday Is Boring....

It makes me feel bored in this holiday..nothing to do ...just keep online whole day and sometimes go help my mum work only...

Haha...Yesterday, I just watched the movie entitle "Death Note. L change the world.."
It is a very nice movie..and i like it very much although it is a kind of late to watch this movie...

"L"...become my idol already...haha...maybe the story inside is a bit of n0nsense..
but still like it very much..Einstein say before:"Imagination is very important. Imagination can change something impossible to possible."

Haha...Actually,How come "L" eat so many sugar de things and wont cause diabetes ?? and the way he type the keyboard is very funny and geng...i try to learn it also very suffer. haha...
But, althought not realistic, but still like the movie very much...haha...

The holiday boring ar...Haiz...School Wan reopen again...It is a bad news for me...the upper six life is going to start....It is very stressful de...dun knw me wil feel stressful or not leh...
becoz everytime i seeem like not care not care about all those things...
STPM is coming le...haiz..dun wan waste time again...but everytime open the book jiu sleep le...

BUt when open comic book jiu wont wo...haha...really is cham ar...I very less come write blog de...Hehe...so due to the boredom tht make me come write blog also good de...I also long time no come le...So hope call ppl enjoy this holiday and start work hard next year lo...

BB...."L"un writed..^^

5 comments: